The Tests will appear at frequent intervals: once every two months . They are posted to the Web on the 1st of the month, the solution on the 1st of the next month. A new Test will be posted the 1st of the following month.
Any astrologer who wants to test or improve their skills is welcome to try. It is free and there are no obligations. You can use any astrological process or Chart of your choice to find the answer.
The appropriate Age Harmonic Chart (which provide a quick route to the Answer) will be emailed to any astrologer who requests them.
Success in this Test, as in all the others, is dependent on your finding and correctly interpreting the Dominant Feature in the Age Harmonic. Here is a Guide to finding it:
THE DOMINANTE FEATURE
The various features that appear in a chart are graded below in their normal order of importance:
- A planet on an Angle or conjunct the Floating Mc, the Vertex or the Ascendant
- A Ptolemy Aspect with the smallest orb. Conjunctions are the most powerful links Interplanetary Aspects in general take precedence over Aspects involving a Zodiacal Point
- A complex of planets linked by tight Aspects (including minor Aspects)
- A Stellium in a House
- A Singleton high in the Chart or opposing a number of other significators
- When Significators are well away from the House Cusps give priority to the Houses ruled, not those occupied
Interpret the Dominant Feature in relation to the inherent meaning of the planets involved and the House/s occupied or ruled. Disregard other elements of the Chart except any that support the meaning of the Dominant Feature.
Finding the Dominant Feature will occasionally come to a choice between competing factors. You will then have to rely on your knowledge and experience. This improves with the increasing number of charts that you read and interpret.
Enjoy working on the Tests!
Test 1 - Test 2 - Test 3 - Test 4 - Test 5 - Test 6 - Test 7 - Test 8 - Test 9 - Test 10 - Test 11 - Test 12 -
Test 13 - Test 14 - Test 15 - Test 16 - Test 17 - Test 18 - Test 19 - Test 20 - Test 21 - Test 22 - Test 23 -
Test 24 - Test 25 - Test 26 - Test 27 - Test 28 - Test 29 - Test 30 - Test 31 - Test 32 - Test 33 - Test 34 -
Test 35 - Test 36 - Test 37 - Test 38 - Test 39 - Test 40 - Test 41 - Test42 - Test 43 - Test 44 - Test 45 -
Test 46 - Test 47 - Test 48 -